During your first few days, we will do our very best to help you on your way toward successful treatment.
We have some general expectations for all our patients, as outlined in “Our Expectations.” We will also set some individual expectations with you, and we will help you set more personal expectations for yourself. You are entitled to have some expectations of us as well.
As a patient here, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- To find all the program activities, services, and materials necessary to help you in your treatment.
- To be assisted by competent staff members who are understanding, knowledgeable, trained, and dedicated to the success of your treatment.
- To have some feelings of anxiety until you get comfortable with the how’s, what’s, when’s, and why’s of your treatment.
- To be treated with respect
- To retain your dignity and personal rights
- To have your privacy respected by others
- To occupy a safe, clean, and comfortable environment
- To be served nutritious, well-prepared meals
- To have our program to include your family or person most concerned about your treatment
- To have the freedom to question, comment, and make suggestions at any time
- To receive our continued encouragement and assistance preparing for your discharge